10222 San Diego Mission Road
San Diego, CA 92108
|Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday and Saturday, 9:00am - 7:00pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
The Habitat ReStore is located in Mission Valley, just east of Qualcomm Stadium.
From I-15, take the Friars Road east exit, turn right onto Rancho Mission Road and then turn right onto San Diego Mission Road. We're the 3rd driveway on the right at 10222 San Diego Mission Road.
From I-8, take the Mission Gorge/Fairmont exit and go north. Turn left onto Fairmont Ave and then left onto Twain Ave (Twain Ave becomes San Diego Mission Road). After crossing Rancho Mission Road, we are the 3rd driveway on the right at 10222 San Diego Mission Road.
We thrive on donations!
We accept most building materials such as doors, windows, carpeting, lumber, hardware, cabinets, plumbing fittings and fixtures, electrical fittings and fixtures, tools, etc. While we love to get new donations, we also take many used items in usable condition. Before you donate, ask yourself, "Would someone be able to use this to improve their home?" If you're not sure if your donation is acceptable, give us a call at 619-516-5267 and we'll be happy to answer your question!
3 Good Reasons to Donate:
- It's good for the environment ---Help promote recycling and reuse by keeping good materials out of our landfills!
- Families and neighborhoods need your help! --- All funds raised by the ReStore are used directly for building more houses for families in need in San Diego County. Your donation can help a family achieve its goal of owning a home and help revitalize a neighborhood.
- It benefits you!--- Because Habitat is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all donations are tax deductible! An itemized donation receipt will be provided when you donate.
Donations can be brought to the ReStore or we can pick them up!
Please drop off your items:
Tuesday through Thursday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday and Saturday - 9:00am - 6:30pm
To have items picked up:
If your donation is too large for your car or truck, please fill out our online donation form or call us at 619-516-5267 and we can arrange to pick up your items. We do ask for a $20 donation to help us with expenses associated with pickups.
- Please have all items easily accessible or curbside for pick up. WE HAVE ONLY ONE DRIVER PER TRUCK.
- The driver will have a list of items you indicated to our dispatcher that you would like to donate. Due to the busy schedule and truck bed space, we cannot take items at the time of pickup that we do not know about in advance.